This a template designed for master thesis at the Norwegian School of Economics. The template is in English. There is also a Norwegian version in the Overleaf gallery if you choose to write in Norwegian.
This is a template for `liuthesis`, a modern class for writing a thesis for PhD, Licenciate, Master, or Bachelor (plus some more) at Linköping University (LiU) in Sweden. The version in the gallery is submitted 20230118. The latest version can always be found on GitLab. `liuthesis` is constantly being developed, so go to (https://gitlab.ida.liu.se/olale55/liuthesis) to get the latest version.
The following options are recognized by the liuthesis document class
- `phd` - For doctoral dissertations
- `lic` - For licentiate theses
- `msc` - For Masters' theses (default)
- `bachelor` - For Bachelors' theses
- `hu` - For the medical sciences (experimental)
- `filfak` - For the Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- `lith` - For LiTH (default)
- `exhibitpage` - Produce an exhibit page (spikblad) and no thesis. Use this option to produce an exhibit page only for Licentiate/PhD dissertations.
Ola Leifler, Jonathan Jogenfors, Ivan Ukhov, Jan-Åke Larsson